The ISISpace On Board Computer (iOBC) is a flight qualified, high performance processing unit based around an ARM9 processor with a speed of 400 MHz, making it one of the most capable on-board computer currently available on the market within the same price range. Its pluggable daughter board offers additional flexibility and customizability by providing a wide range of extra interfaces for payloads, sensors or actuators in a compact form factor.
▪ 400 MHz, power efficient ARM9 processor
▪ Multiple OS options available: FreeRTOS or KubOS Linux
▪ On-board telemetry: voltages, currents, and temperature
▪ External on-board watchdog, power-controller, and real time clock
▪ High reliability data storage and fail safe filesystem
▪ Flexible daughterboard architecture
▪ Robust design