C3S’s CubeSat structures are developed to provide optimal configurability. The design is based on simple modular elements and standard attachment points. Multiple subunit architectures can be accommodated, such as: stacked PCB-, backplane-, PCB card retainer- and cable harness design. The platform includes internal separation subframes in different sizes, full off possible interfaces, if the internal volume partition, or additional interface points are needed. With these features our platform represents a fully market ready and flexible solution in terms of innovative new space approach.
- High reliability electronic, structural, and thermal connections
- Access to individual cards and units during integration and testing
- The design facilitates the easy fastening of a radiation shielding and thus the manufacturing of HiRel satellites
- Made of aluminium with ECSS standard elox coating along the rails
- Simplified stack-up tolerances
- Dedicated and independent thermal interfaces for all cards
- Optimized for high dissipation density