EnduroSat's UHF Antenna is circularly polarized for secure reception. Compact and lightweight, it features industry-leading triple redundancy for its radiation rods deployment mechanism. The UHF Antenna is designed to be mounted on the Z side of a CubeSat structure according to the CubeSat standard.
- Covers the UHF band for amateur satellite communications 435 - 438 MHz.
- Compatible with Endurosat Solar panels
- Circularly polarized
- Burnwire mechanism with feedback for deployment
- Packed in a custom box
- 5 hours of engineering support
- Full warranty
- Technical information (Datasheet)
Space qualification tests are performed on the Qualification Engineering Model. Qualification test levels and duration will follow the ESA standard ECSS-E-ST-10-03C and GEVS: GSFC-STD-7000A.