EnduroSat's CubeSat Protoboard is perfect for rapid prototyping and payload integration. It features large area with universal components footprints, mounting holes compatible with microcontrollers and multiple power pins in a PC104 form-factor. The Protoboard is fully compliant with the CubeSat standard.
- PC104 form-factor
- Easy access to all 104 Pins of the CubeSat Kit Connector (with pin numbers in the silk screen)
- Prototype area with standard spacing of 2.54mm (100mils) and additional 3.3V, 5V and GND pins
- Universal footprints - 2x SO-16, 2x SSOP-16, 2x TSSOP-16, 2 x SOT-23-6, 24 pin LCC, 18 pin LCC, 2x SMA, USB Mini B
- Additional mounting holes compatible with RaspberryPI B+, RaspberryPI 2, Arduino UNO, Arduino MEGA, Arduino preUno, Arduino Nano and others
- 104 Pins CubeSat Kit Connector - ready
- Available also with machine-soldered 104 Pins Samtec connectors
- Lightweight - only 28 g
- 5 hours of engineering support
- Full warranty
- Packed in a custom box
- Technical information (Datasheet)
Space qualification tests are performed on the Qualification Engineering Model. Qualification test levels and duration will follow the ESA standard ECSS-E-ST-10-03C and GEVS: GSFC-STD-7000A.